Rolex Lady Datejust 69178 'Diamonds'

  • Free worldwide delivery

According to a recently published survey (Lijfering, Soprano & Kooijman: 2020) among 350 women that visited AVW, 83% asked for a yellow-gold Lady Datejust. The remaining 17% asked for our colleague Ramon. Unfortunately, ladies, we’ve already sold Ramon. But we do have a beautiful gold Lady Datejust with a factory-set diamond bezel and dial for you. Between you and us, it will give you more pleasure anyway ????This 18k yellow-gold ref. 69178 Lady Datejust measures 26mm, the perfect size for an elegant lady, and a matching 18k yellow gold fluted bezel. The watch sports a beautiful champagne dial with brilliant-cut diamond hour markers. The watch dates back to 1994 and is delivered on an exceptionally tight 18k yellow gold President bracelet with concealed clasp. Bibliography Lijfering, J., Soprano, R., & Kooijman, R. (2020). Preferences Among Female Vintage Watch Buyers: A Survey. International Journal of Narcissist Watch Dealers, 55(12), 1016-1018.  


Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped within the Netherlands by Registered Mail through the Dutch carrier PostNL and for other countries by Fedex. Consult us if you prefer another method of shipping. For most destinations tracking is available.