Rolex Lady Datejust 69178 'Tapestry Dial'

  • Free worldwide delivery

According to a recent survey held by Amsterdam Vintage Watches (2019) among 350 women stopping by our store, 83% of them asked for a yellow-gold Lady Datejust. The other 17% asked for our colleague Ramon. Ladies, you ask, we provide. An 18k yellow-gold Rolex Lady Datejust carrying reference 69178 dating back to 1985. The watch comes on an 18k yellow-gold President bracelet with concealed clasp and with an amazing gold 'Tapestry Dial'. The case measures 26 mm and houses the calibre 2135. And no worries ladies, asking for this watch doesn't mean you can't ask for Ramon.


Rolex DatejustIn 1945 Rolex created the flagship Datejust to mark the company’s 40th anniversary. This model was the world’s first self-winding wristwatch with a date indication. With the Datejust, Rolex also introduced the iconic 5-piece jubilee bracelet, first in solid gold and later in bicolor and stainless steel. On the tenth anniversary of the Datejust in 1955, the magnifying ‘cyclops lens’ was introduced on the Datejust. 


Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped within the Netherlands by Registered Mail through the Dutch carrier PostNL and for other countries by Fedex. Consult us if you prefer another method of shipping. For most destinations tracking is available.