Rolex Datejust Lady 6917/8

Sold
Sold
  • Free worldwide delivery

According to a recently published survey (Lijfering, Soprano & Kooijman: 2019) among 350 women that visited AVW, 83% asked for a yellow-gold Lady Datejust. The remaining 17% asked for our colleague Ramon. Unfortunately, ladies, we’ve already sold Ramon. But we do have a beautiful gold Lady Datejust for you and between you and us, it will give you more pleasure ????This 18k yellow-gold ref. 6917/8 Lady Datejust measures 26mm, the perfect size for an elegant lady. The watch sports a beautiful black dial with gold hands, markers and text. The watch dates back to 1975 and is delivered on an 18k yellow-gold riveted Oyster bracelet. Bibliography Lijfering, J., Soprano, R., & Kooijman, R. (2019). Preferences Among Female Vintage Watch Buyers: A Survey. International Journal of Narcissist Watch Dealers, 55(12), 1016-1018. 

Introduction

Rolex DatejustIn 1945 Rolex created the flagship Datejust to mark the company’s 40th anniversary. This model was the world’s first self-winding wristwatch with a date indication. With the Datejust, Rolex also introduced the iconic 5-piece jubilee bracelet, first in solid gold and later in bicolor and stainless steel. On the tenth anniversary of the Datejust in 1955, the magnifying ‘cyclops lens’ was introduced on the Datejust.

Shipping

Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped within the Netherlands by Registered Mail through the Dutch carrier PostNL and for other countries by Fedex. Consult us if you prefer another method of shipping. For most destinations tracking is available.